My main research interests are the adaptive communications and the Software Defined Radio (SDR). Currently I am working in link adaptation algorithms for mobile satellite communications which involve the use of both closed loop and open loop Channel State Information (CSI). Furthermore, I am researching link adaptation algorithms for SatCom systems which use simultaneously two polarizations in a sort of 2x2 MIMO.
- Extraordinary End of Studies Prize, Telecommunication Engineering. University of Vigo. 2017.
- HISPASAT Award for Best Master Thesis in New Technologies for Satellite Communications. XXXVI edition of the Awards for Best Thesis, Master Thesis, Doctoral Thesis and Best Academic Trajectories in Telecommunications Engineering. Official College of Telecommunications Engineering. 2016.
- Academic Excellence Award for students who start university studies in Galicia. Galician Regional Government. 2008.
- Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC). November 2015. Funded by SatNEx-IV, the Satellite Network of Experts supported by the European Space Agency (ESA).
- Project Táctica - AtlantTIC